About Me

My photo
84 years young, (or so she says),The dept of vital statistics list her age at 142, but we can't be sure. Married to her husband Frank for 62 years, and a fierce advocate for all the little fagolahs in the world! Plus she loves Judge Judy

Won't you follow my blog? (please my little fagolahs?)

Widget

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Are You Kidding Me?

Lunch today: Fish sticks, fries, ketchup, chocolate milk and an apple.

Are you kidding me?

Half the people here don't have teeth and they give us AN APPLE??????

Uncle Frank got so upset he threw his at the Retirement Home Director. Luckily, Ed (the new guy with Tourettes) had an outburst and they blamed him instead.

I'm using my apple to make a potpourri.

Send help.

(and a gift card to Denny's please)



0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design