About Me

My photo
84 years young, (or so she says),The dept of vital statistics list her age at 142, but we can't be sure. Married to her husband Frank for 62 years, and a fierce advocate for all the little fagolahs in the world! Plus she loves Judge Judy

Won't you follow my blog? (please my little fagolahs?)

Widget

Monday, September 10, 2012

1929 Year Book Photograph


Hiiii Babies!   Look what came in the mail today!  It's ya Aunt Frannie all the way back from 1929!  Yeahhhh.   That wonderful Karen Valentine  clipped it from her high school year book when ya Aunt Frannie was a substitute teacher at Mildred Pierces School For Wayward Girls!    That Karen was such a card.   She was doing time in the 8th grade for smoking pot with Dawn Wells (Maryanne from Gilligans Island)...and boy was she a troublemaker!  Anyhoo, you know ya Aunt Frannie is only 5'2" but the librarian Doby Gillis thought it would be hilarious to perch me on a step stool in front of the required reading list for the year.  Oh my, I was afraid of heights back then.  Does it show?   I hope you're having a great day my little fagolahs!   (Uncle Frank sends his love!) Send help!
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design