About Me

My photo
84 years young, (or so she says),The dept of vital statistics list her age at 142, but we can't be sure. Married to her husband Frank for 62 years, and a fierce advocate for all the little fagolahs in the world! Plus she loves Judge Judy

Won't you follow my blog? (please my little fagolahs?)

Widget

Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Lunch


Hiiiiii my little gay babies!  It's ya Aunt Francine!   Uncle Frank felt it necessary to take a picture of my lunch tray from today, so I thought I'd share it with ya.  

The menu was grapes and uncooked squash, one hard boiled egg and three pieces of seven grain toast with a tiny garlic and herb laughing cow cheese byproduct.    Oh. My. God.    Do you know what we pay to stay at this place and THIS is what they serve us for lunch????? 
The eggs give us gas, no one can chew the uncooked squash and lemme tell you my little fagolahs......you haven't experienced pain until you get one of those damn tiny seeds off the bread under your dentures.  Yeah.   
 
Thank GAWD Shady Acres retirement villa is only an occasional destination!!!   I'd better go now...that egg gas is kicking in with Uncle Frank and I'd rather not be here when that erupts!! 
 
BYE Babies!!!  MUAH!
 
P.S.   Send Help

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design