About Me

My photo
84 years young, (or so she says),The dept of vital statistics list her age at 142, but we can't be sure. Married to her husband Frank for 62 years, and a fierce advocate for all the little fagolahs in the world! Plus she loves Judge Judy

Won't you follow my blog? (please my little fagolahs?)

Widget

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Portrait #1


Hi my little fagolahs! It's ya Aunt Frannie Babies!

What a day it has been!

Ya Uncle Frank surprised me at brunch today with this old photograph! I was in the middle of a conversation with Irene McClusky about how wonderful the new Denture Cream is, and Uncle Frank slid this in the middle of the table for everyone to see!

Oh my gawd! Yeah!

This picture was taken back in 1964 and is a Christmas Portrait that Mother forced me to take with my shrew of a younger sister. That's right.....you finally have a picture of my ex sibling Sheri'.

You may notice the uncomfortable look on my face. That's because just before Mother said "cheese", Sheri found out Irene McClusky's brother Bobby had asked me out to the Friar's Christmas Gala instead of her. Bobby had done quite well for himself in the novelty business, selling fake teeth but of course I had no interest in him whatsoever as I was in love with ya Uncle Frank. Of course I told Sheri' I was going to accept Bobby's invitation, thus denying her the joy of attending the party, but that was only because she stole the bottle of vodka I hid in my bedroom. She sulked for days but we had a wonderful time!

Family memories are wonderful aren't they?

I hope you're having a wonderful week getting ready for the big hollyday! Uncle Frank and I are getting ready to play twister in the Shady Pines Retirement Villa Rec Room.

Merry Christmas!





(send help!)

1 comments:

Charlie said...

The only word that comes to my mind is "fabulous", and you are truly most fab aunt frannie

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design