About Me

My photo
84 years young, (or so she says),The dept of vital statistics list her age at 142, but we can't be sure. Married to her husband Frank for 62 years, and a fierce advocate for all the little fagolahs in the world! Plus she loves Judge Judy

Won't you follow my blog? (please my little fagolahs?)

Widget

Monday, December 14, 2009

Xmas Card 1958

Uncle Frank found this when he was cleaning out an old suitcase this morning and I thought I would share it with you.
If you click on the photograph and look really close you'll notice a rather stunned and confused look on ya Aunt Francine's face. That's because this is not my family. I don't even remember posing for this photograph with Timmy, Charlene, little Billy and Leo.

Apparently I was kidnapped by a Lutheran family and brainwashed for about a year, much like Goldie Hawn in that movie called "Overboard". Luckily my memory returned one day as I was ironing the bible during As The World Turns and I made my escape back to Uncle Frank (who hadn't even realized I was gone).
Someone told me that Leo found another wife and as I understand it, they are very happy spreading God's word in the Australian Outback. (The restaurant, not the country). Her maiden name was Maggie Gallagher. Thanks to Leo I can never eat a bloomin onion again, but I wish Leo, Maggie and his demon children well anyway.
That's all for now babies!
Bye!


(send help)

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design