About Me

My photo
84 years young, (or so she says),The dept of vital statistics list her age at 142, but we can't be sure. Married to her husband Frank for 62 years, and a fierce advocate for all the little fagolahs in the world! Plus she loves Judge Judy

Won't you follow my blog? (please my little fagolahs?)

Widget

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Andy Williams & Joan Crawford

Hi my little fagolahs! It's ya Aunt Francine babies!

Look what I found! It's ya Aunt Frannie back in 1957, while I was on set for Andy Williams Christmas Special on ABC tv!

Yeah!

Ya Aunt Frannie has such wonderful memories of my brief taste of stardom. Andy Williams discovered me humming a holiday tune while waiting for the L train in Chicago in early december. He said I had marvelous talents and invited me to be on his television show! I know!

What fun I had! Uncle Frank was so jealous of all the attention I received from Jonathon Winters, James Garner and that testy Heddy Lamar. Not many people knew she was a big ol lipstick lesbian who once dated Joan Crawford on the sly in Chi town. That Joan Crawford was a piece of work. She liked to be spanked by every butch dyke on Q street. Oh my she had wonderful children though. So polite.

Anyway, I thought you might enjoy this trip down memory lane. Hope you like the photo!
Love,




2 comments:

Charlie said...

I had to google heddy lamar. Bet she and joan made a scary power couple! Aunt frannie looks great

absolutwillie said...

Absolutely divine picture Aunty F! You have the best stories :0)

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design