About Me

My photo
84 years young, (or so she says),The dept of vital statistics list her age at 142, but we can't be sure. Married to her husband Frank for 62 years, and a fierce advocate for all the little fagolahs in the world! Plus she loves Judge Judy

Won't you follow my blog? (please my little fagolahs?)

Widget

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wheeeeee!

Hi my lil gay babies! It's ya Aunt Frannie!!!!

June Allison emailed me this photo from yesterdays Wii bowling session in the rec room.

Every friday the staff at Shady Pines Retirement Villa corrall us for 'activities', and this week it was playing Wii!

When they first mentioned it we thought they wanted a urine sample, but it turned out it was all fun and games. Not that urine can't be fun, but you know what I mean. I do not judge.

Sam Berg (seated) pouted the entire time because I beat his score. He's really a very sweet man even though he looks grumpy. He was injured on his way to Best Buy while crossing the street and his wrist has never been the same. Yeah..., poor dear.

Anyway my little fagolahs..... I thought you might like to see ya Aunt Francine kickin some senior citizen butt!

Bye!!!
(send help)

4 comments:

Kyle Leach said...

Aunt Frannie, you are looking good, as always. Glad you had fun and ended up on top! ;)

Anonymous said...

you're so active, Auntie! such an inspiration!

Scotty Farrell said...

I wish my grandma was half as active as YOU are Aunt Frannie!

maurice said...

Way to go Aunt Frannie!

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design