About Me

My photo
84 years young, (or so she says),The dept of vital statistics list her age at 142, but we can't be sure. Married to her husband Frank for 62 years, and a fierce advocate for all the little fagolahs in the world! Plus she loves Judge Judy

Won't you follow my blog? (please my little fagolahs?)

Widget

Monday, December 14, 2009

Traveling Memories

Hi my little fagolahs! It's ya Aunt Frannie babies!


With all the holiday travel going on, I was reminded of a trip I took years ago, to Muncie Indiana for Carol Channings all girl review.

The year was 1964, and Ms Channing had put together a stellar lineup of beauties from all over the country. As I remember it, a young Estelle Getty, Lena Horne & Edith Pilaf were among the lineup of chorus girls in the cast, and boy did they have a ball putting on a rather risque show!

I had received the tickets gratis from that sweet Gavin Mccloud and his boyfriend Peter Faulkner. They were the sweetest couple, but couldn't go because Peter was auditioning for Colombo.....that's a true story.....yeah.

Anyway, that's me in the kodak photograph wearing my Gloria Vanderbilt leisure suit. My seatmate, a young Bruce Villanch (before the surgery) and I, were toasting our Steward for his wonderful service as we passed over Utah.
We were such mavericks!
By the way, that wonderful Kevin who does The Lisp, has somehow procured a picture from a trip your Aunt Frannie took many years ago. It's a little embarassing, but I don't mind. However my nephew Geoffey will have some serious explaining to do when I chat with tomorrow. If you would like to see the photo, head over to The Lisp and leave that sweet Kevin a comment. A little bird told me he was having a birthday this week! Yeah.
If you're traveling anywhere this Christmas, remember to wear your seatbelt, put your tray in it's upright position, and down a shot to all the lovely mormons! (They can sure party when nobody's looking!)
Bye my little faeries! Muah!

(send help)

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design