About Me

My photo
84 years young, (or so she says),The dept of vital statistics list her age at 142, but we can't be sure. Married to her husband Frank for 62 years, and a fierce advocate for all the little fagolahs in the world! Plus she loves Judge Judy

Won't you follow my blog? (please my little fagolahs?)

Widget

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Summer Picnic


Hi Babeees! It's ya Aunt Frannie honies!

I wanted to share something I received in the mail today!

Shirley, a second cousin of mine from Custer South Dakota
sent this picture of two lovely ladies ready for a summer pick in ic.

Do you recognize one of them?

That's right! It's ya Aunt Francine! Oh my I had forgotten all about this picture! Yeaaahhhh.

It was taken in June of 1952 during ya Aunt Frannies brief foray into the world of modeling! This was my verrrry first job in front of the camera, and it was for McCalls Summer fashion, pattern # 2576. I just love the prints and the umbrellas! My modeling partner was very young Sharon Stone.....and she was a stone cold you know what too. Yeahhh. She was very snotty. Most tall girls usually are.

Anyway..........

Speaking of "umbrellas" ellas ellas. If that smartmouth Chris Brown had ever started anything with ya Aunt Frannie, he would've found that floral umbrella protruding from one of his lower orafices!

That's all for now babeees! Hope you enjoyed the pic!

(send help)

Love
Aunt Frannie

4 comments:

2getfit said...

What a surprise to receive a newsletter from you Aunt Frannie! It made my day lol. You look beautiful in ALL the pics and can't wait to read and see more!

markwagnal said...

LOL

Charlie said...

Aunt Frannie, you are the bees-knees!

absolutwillie said...

divine!! lovely starting my day with a letter from you!
and so glad to see the comments are working too :0)

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design